Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am up to the stage of attaching evidence. I created 14 volumes of evidence each containing approximately 22 pages compressed into pdf below 5MB, however, I noticed that each piece of evidence has an upload link.

Do I have to split each volume now and attach it to each section? Or can I attach it to the 'Other' evidence link?

In each volume, there is a contents page so everything is easy to find.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
You can attach it under whichever categories you choose. Keep in mind that required checklist items should be uploaded individually (passport, birth certificate, form 888, etc). Also make sure the file labels are clear so the CO knows what's in each ("Applicant_passport", "Form888_JohnDoe", "Evidence_Financial", etc). Doesn't have to be exactly like that but you get the idea.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You can attach it under whichever categories you choose. Keep in mind that required checklist items should be uploaded individually (passport, birth certificate, form 888, etc). Also make sure the file labels are clear so the CO knows what's in each ("Applicant_passport", "Form888_JohnDoe", "Evidence_Financial", etc). Doesn't have to be exactly like that but you get the idea.
Thank-you so much! On the Beirut website, it states that certified legal documents need to be 300dpi and 24 colour, but on the immigov website it states 96dpi. 300dpi makes the image so big it's impossible to upload. I can't get in contact with anyone at the Beirut office, not by phone or email. They don't answer emails. They're inundated with processing visas for Syrians (Stated in their automated email back to me).

Also, there was a health check link that I clicked on and it took me to a site about "Record Medical History" if I fill it in does it activate a request to do the medical? I heard that you should wait until the CO emails you and tells you to do one.

One more thing, sorry, but if you get the medical done does that affect the date you have to enter Australia. My friend said she could wait up to 5 years before entering the country she got approval for 309 then the 100, because she is married with two kids and the relationship was longer than 10 years.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
1. No idea. Didn't pay attention to it.

2. You can do it whenever you want, but it's probably best to wait until a CO emails you requesting it if processing times are long. That link doesn't activate a request. When you fill out the questionnaire, it will lead you to an autogenerated form with a HAPID. That form needs to be given to the panel physician that does the health exam. Both health exams and police checks are valid for 12 months only.

3. The must make first entry by date is dependent on the 12 month validity of the police checks and medicals and will likely be the date of the first one to expire. Another reason to wait until requested for those. Many people have been given only weeks to enter because they submitted police checks and medicals around time of application and processing took nearly 12 months. Others have had to resubmit new ones because theirs passed the 12 months validity.

That other person went straight to PR due to long term relationship. I would think she'd still have a must make first entry by date. The PR travel facility is 5 years but not sure if you also get 5 years to enter if going straight to PR. Maybe someone who has been in a similar situation can comment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.