Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I am eligible and I am applying for an Australian citizenship via decent. I was born in London and my father is an Australian citizen.

I have all the required documents for my application ready and attached to my online ImmiAcount. My problem is that the Form 80- Personal particulars for character assessment is 18 pages long and the attachment limit under the Identity evidence section is 20. Seven other obligatory documents are required and have already been added. Each time I have tried to add my PDF file form 80 (which has been compressed), it states that the number of pages exceeds the attachment limit. How can I bypass this problem ? On the website it says I need to send off all the documents at once and It doesn't seem that I have the option to pass the limit. Has anyone else had this problem ? How can I fix this ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers for you time reading.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just in case anyone is reading this and had a similar problem, I used this merged two JPG files of my pages in to one therefor freeing up some space. I typed merge JPG files on google to do this

·
Registered
1 Posts
paper size

Why don't you try instead of A4 paper size to use A3? I don't know if that's aloud but automatically you have the half amount of pages! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.