Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an Australian citizen (born in Solomon Islands) currently living in the Solomon Islands with my boyfriend (Fijian Citizen). We both work in the same company here and have lived together for about a year and half now. We have just recently found out that I am pregnant (unplanned but are deciding to go ahead with it) and as I am planning on returning to my life in Australia in the nxt month or so, I would very much like my bf to come support and live with me there now too. We are really unsure as to which visa(s) we should be applying for or any possible options we could try for the best possible outcome in getting him over to be with me (soon to be 'us' once I deliver) in Australia. So in saying this I will list a few things below re our relationship to hopefully determine a few possible options for us. I would highly appreciate any helpful response.

- 2013: Met and started a relationship with my bf in Fiji.
- As mentioned, bf is a Fijian Citizen.
- From 2013 - 2016: kept our long distance relationship strong, frequently visiting each other by either meeting in the Solomon Islands or me travelling to Fiji between studies. Either place we meet, we see each other only for a month or so.
- 2016 (June): Visitor Visa for my bf gets granted and he travels to me in Aus for the first time. No overstaying or breach and he returns to Fiji after 2 months.
- 2016 (Dec - Now): We live and work here together and we now find out that I am pregnant. I plan to be back to Aus in July. Baby is due at end of year.

Looking forward to your help!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.