Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already submit the sponsor police check online for partner visa. Does anyone know how and where to check the status outcome for the police check result? How long will i be receiving the certificate. Receive by email or post?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I already submit the sponsor police check online for partner visa. Does anyone know how and where to check the status outcome for the police check result? How long will i be receiving the certificate. Receive by email or post?
I assume you applied online from Australia? I believe when you apply they tell you the wait time, which is up to 10 business days, if I recall. My partner is with me in Canada and we had it mailed to her Mom's in Australia and it only took a few days. I believe it is sent by post only.

I don't know if you can check the outcome of the result online. If you've never had any conviction or trouble with the police you should have nothing to worry about.

You're given a reference number when you pay and can track it that way, I think. It didn't work for us, but it might for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AFP Check

Thank you for sharing your experience. Looks like it will be made by post. I sure hope it will not take too long. I was hoping to check online since i have the reference number but i have no clue what website address.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
And yes had it done online in Australia
It shouldn't take too long. As I said, we had ours fairly quickly.

Also, my partner had to do a separate AFP check for her employer and had to have it mailed to our address in Canada and it only took 10 days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.