1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Australia Visa Sub Class 175

HI ,
Here are my details:
  • Experience: Working in Hitech City,Hyderbad as Java Developer from 3 years 2 Months
  • • IELTS Score: 7 Band in ALL
  • • My education is MCA with 83% from my town
  • • This is a small company (Present) and after 2 years of trying I entered in to this company.
  • • They pay me nearly 12,000 per month that is also by check on every month 2nd week.
  • • IELTS I worked on it and got the result.
My problem is,
My number of years experience and IELTS score and total score (for immigration) is matching.
But, I am worried about the ACS and DIAC. Because, if they ask me about the bank transcations, tax and all, what I have to show them.
I Asked my company, they said, we does not provide to any of employees, if they come for enquiry we will discuss with them.
What is the meaning of this? I worked hard IELTS and every thing, now I want to apply Austrlian Sub class 175 visa.
Please help, some inputs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Even though you receive your salary through the Cheques. can ..you provide the bank statement of the account in which cheques was deposited.

Moreover you can even show the reference letters of your supervisors,Form 16 and IT returns as proof of your employment.

In case of any more info needed you can consult a Migration agent who can guide and clear all sorts of your doubts.

Regards,
SSamudra

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.