Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear,

I recently got my AUS visa under sub-class 190 SA state sponsorship. I have the following questions:

1) I am planning to visit Australia sometime next year (before May 2014) for the landing purpose and will be coming back.I would like to know for landing purpose do i need to land in South Australia or i can land anywhere in Australia? My agent told me i have to land in SA but i want to double check.

2) What is the ultimate deadline for me to go again to Australia to settle down permanently? Can I go anytime before May 2018 or there is specific period after landing by which i should go and settle down?

3) What if my family or any member of my family is unable to go with me for landing? i know the visa for them will be cancelled if they dont go with me for landing so if that happens can i sponser them later? and for that can i sponser as soon as land and settle in AUS or after i get the citizenship?

thank you all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dear,

I recently got my AUS visa under sub-class 190 SA state sponsorship. I have the following questions:

1) I am planning to visit Australia sometime next year (before May 2014) for the landing purpose and will be coming back.I would like to know for landing purpose do i need to land in South Australia or i can land anywhere in Australia? My agent told me i have to land in SA but i want to double check.

2) What is the ultimate deadline for me to go again to Australia to settle down permanently? Can I go anytime before May 2018 or there is specific period after landing by which i should go and settle down?

3) What if my family or any member of my family is unable to go with me for landing? i know the visa for them will be cancelled if they dont go with me for landing so if that happens can i sponser them later? and for that can i sponser as soon as land and settle in AUS or after i get the citizenship?

thank you all.
Congrats on your visa approval. Can you kindly share your timelines?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dear shant

congratulation on your 190 visa

concerning your questions, All the people named in the application must do the landing together
i guess you can land anywhere as my agent told me as i got my ACT nomination and waiting for my visa and there is no direct international flight through canberra

i hope that would help you
Best of luck

·
Registered
152 Posts
Dear,

thank you all.
Congrats! :) Hope you enjoy SA! Could you please share your journey with us, as a friend of mine is also about to lodge her 190 visa application, and it would be nice to know what to expect

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.