Australia Forum banner

461 - 480 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm not sure if this will help anyone but I know I was desperate to find any info at all about processing times for citizenship by descent. So in case anyone needs this! We applied for my daughter, who is 3.

Applied: 24 June 2020
Granted: 14 July 2020

I'm absolutely thrilled!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ive finally got my CITIZENSHIP!

Date Applied : 16 July 2019
Appointment Letter : 05 November 2019
Test : 08 January. 2020
Approved : 21 January 2020
Virtual Ceremony Invite : 23 June 2020
Ceremony : 26 June 2020
We sure did have the same timeline all the way
🙂

Submitted: 26 July/2019
Test January/2020
Approved January/2020
Citizenship Ceremony Online
14 July/2020
Citizenship Finalized
15 July/ 2020

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know what should i provide for: Evidence of arrival in Australia.
I arrived in 2016.
They used to stamp your passport upon arrival in Australia, So I just provide that part of passport to them.... Not sure how if there's no stamp in the pasport.

·
Registered
16 Posts
They used to stamp your passport upon arrival in Australia, So I just provide that part of passport to them.... Not sure how if there's no stamp in the pasport.
I have not got any stamp on the passport. i guess i dnot need to provide any document for that. any other suggestion?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am from Western Australia, my citizenship exam was supposed to be in April but was cancelled due to Covid.

Anyone here from WA who have examination date? I haven't received an email from home affairs and im still waiting for my citizenship test schedule.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Eligible: 22 Nov 2019
Application Made: 23 Dec 2019
Acknowledgement: 23 Dec 2019

Still waiting for next step.

Location Inner West, Sydney, NSW

·
Registered
39 Posts
Eligible: 28 Apr 2019
Application Made: 08 May 2019
Acknowledgement: 08 May 2019
Requested more details - 28 Mar 2020
Still waiting !!!!!!!!
Location -Toowoomba -QLD

When can i get Test appointment, can somebody give me a clue ? Thanks

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Eligible: 28 Apr 2019
Application Made: 08 May 2019
Acknowledgement: 08 May 2019
Requested more details - 28 Mar 2020
Still waiting !!!!!!!!
Location -Toowoomba -QLD

When can i get Test appointment, can somebody give me a clue ? Thanks
Probably when the COVID restrictions end, and then after they start to catch up with those in the queue since they stopped testing a few months ago.

What details did they request? We are almost a year after you. Just wondering what sort of things we might have missed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Probably when the COVID restrictions end, and then after they start to catch up with those in the queue since they stopped testing a few months ago.

What details did they request? We are almost a year after you. Just wondering what sort of things we might have missed.
Hi jane

They asked me to fill Form 1399 , I sent it on same day, 30/03/20, but still no feedback,

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi

Anybody in Brisbane/Ipswich/Toowoomba recently got citizenship interview/test dates ? please let me know.,Thanks

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Hi

Anybody in Brisbane/Ipswich/Toowoomba recently got citizenship interview/test dates ? please let me know.,Thanks
I am pretty sure that they haven't opened up for for doing any interviews/tests yet.

Reactions: Arosh

·
Registered
68 Posts
My husband applied 25/6/2019 and is also still waiting for his test 😞 we are also in Toowoomba QLD.

Not sure if any of you signed the petition to restart citizenship tests over at http://chng.it/wwRw6KzhFH

There is now a petition presented to the House of Representatives of the Australian Parliament to restart tests/interviews. Australian citizens and residents can add their name to the petition https://www.aph.gov.au/petition_list?id=EN1697

If you haven't signed yet, please do!

·
Registered
68 Posts
461 - 480 of 615 Posts