Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I am HR Advisor and 36 years old having 10 years experience. I did apply for australian immi previous year in sep 2010 on regional skilled sponsored visa but the moment I applied my occupation was not in skilled occupation list in demand. Now with this age and profession what visa option i can still seek. If anyone can help me. Bless you

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi.
I am HR Advisor and 36 years old having 10 years experience. I did apply for australian immi previous year in sep 2010 on regional skilled sponsored visa but the moment I applied my occupation was not in skilled occupation list in demand. Now with this age and profession what visa option i can still seek. If anyone can help me. Bless you
Hello Tayyiba...

what visa subclass you have applied for?

Jeevan

·
Registered
53 Posts
so then you have been moved to priority 5...

If you still wanna apply...175 independent visa...
study new points system... get 8 all in IELTS... then there could be a slight chance... that too you have to wait for too long...

If you can't find the new points system in DIAC site...provide me ur id i will mail you the new points pdf...

Jeevan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HI dear...
how 8 in all IELTs too tough :(
I know after two months the visas time line would be 8 to 10 years for immigration. Australia has become too tough now.

I am looking if any other state can offer HR related occupation or Lead auditoe thats is quality related ISO 9001 2000.

so then you have been moved to priority 5...

If you still wanna apply...175 independent visa...
study new points system... get 8 all in IELTS... then there could be a slight chance... that too you have to wait for too long...

If you can't find the new points system in DIAC site...provide me ur id i will mail you the new points pdf...

Jeevan

·
Registered
53 Posts
HI dear...
how 8 in all IELTs too tough :(
I know after two months the visas time line would be 8 to 10 years for immigration. Australia has become too tough now.

I am looking if any other state can offer HR related occupation or Lead auditoe thats is quality related ISO 9001 2000.
Better try to meet a agent who could help you....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.