Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Portuguese/German girl that has just applied for a DE FACTO visa with my Australian partner overseas,
I'm currently in Portugal and my partner is in Australia.
The embassy contacted me asking for medical examinations and police checks, from both Portugal and Australia as I have been in Australia before, living an working more than 1 year all up.
Now i reside in Portugal waiting for the visa to be granted so it is impossible for me to get it in Australia.
I have 49 days to send all the documentation, and I'm not quite sure where I'm supposed to get my Australian police certificate, so i was hopping you could help me with that.
Please give me some answeeers, I'm so lost! :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am a Portuguese/German girl that has just applied for a DE FACTO visa with my Australian partner overseas,
I'm currently in Portugal and my partner is in Australia.
The embassy contacted me asking for medical examinations and police checks, from both Portugal and Australia as I have been in Australia before, living an working more than 1 year all up.
Now i reside in Portugal waiting for the visa to be granted so it is impossible for me to get it in Australia.
I have 49 days to send all the documentation, and I'm not quite sure where I'm supposed to get my Australian police certificate, so i was hopping you could help me with that.
Please give me some answeeers, I'm so lost! :confused::confused::confused:
Don't worry, the australian police check is just a form that you have to fill in and post off. You need to supply
- 2 proofs of your current address
- Copies of forms of I.D
- The form

I did mine about 2 weeks ago and already have my police certificate so don't panic :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.