Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm in the process of arranging a Police Check from AFP. I understand the process is:
> Fill out the form entitled 'National Police Check' application form published by the AFP
>Also include any necessary proof of identity
>Mail the form and proofs of identity to the address
Australian Federal Police
Criminal Records
Locked Bag 8550
CANBERRA CITY ACT 2601

Can anyone please check and confirm whether or not this is the correct procedure. I really want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Also, is an online application possible, and if it is, what would the procedure be?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hi all,

I'm in the process of arranging a Police Check from AFP. I understand the process is:
> Fill out the form entitled 'National Police Check' application form published by the AFP
>Also include any necessary proof of identity
>Mail the form and proofs of identity to the address
Australian Federal Police
Criminal Records
Locked Bag 8550
CANBERRA CITY ACT 2601

Can anyone please check and confirm whether or not this is the correct procedure. I really want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Also, is an online application possible, and if it is, what would the procedure be?

http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/police-checks/national-police-checks.aspx#process

Online application is possible. Please read the link above.

·
Registered
20 Posts
We did it online as well... easy.

https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/

Please note the following when completing the application:

Purpose is Commonwealth and then Immigration & Citizenship.

Payment can be made by credit card. The cost is AUD 42.00.

You will be required to submit a 100 points of identification. Plain copies of documents is sufficient. The application will indicate the points attributed for different types of documentation.

Hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.