Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
this a quick query. anyone that can help please help. I am an Aussie citizen living in Pakistan for last 14 years. my husband has never been to Australia and doesn't let me go as well. his behavior has been really weird from the start. he has stopped working from last ten years and he has a very over authoritative attitude towards me. he never let me make friends here and even kept me from contact with family and friends back home. recently he has been diagnosed with a severe mental illness. and he has been prescribed antipsychotics which he doesn't take. he gets really aggressive and violent most of the time. he constantly makes me feel really bad about myself. he blames me for everything he was unable to achieve. he has pushed me to limits that I hurt my self many times and I am on anti anxiety drugs. he doesn't let me go to the doctor and I am getting seriously mentally ill. I never go out. I got this phone with help of a neighbour who has constantly been hearing my screams since she moved here. I can go on and on. please tell me how I can get back to Australia. I have only my citizenship certificate. no passport nothing. how will the counsular staff help me. this has been going on for about a daily basis. only last night he kicked me out of the house and then called me back in. anyway please help me anyone. I will go crazy if I stay here any longer. one more thing I have kids but his behavior towards then and his relatives is okay. he is only like this towards me. thanks for ur help.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I can go on and on. please tell me how I can get back to Australia. I have only my citizenship certificate. no passport nothing. how will the counsular staff help me. this has been going on for about a daily basis. only last night he kicked me out of the house and then called me back in. anyway please help me anyone. I will go crazy if I stay here any longer. one more thing I have kids but his behavior towards then and his relatives is okay. he is only like this towards me. thanks for ur help.
I'm so sorry to hear of your situation. Please contact the consulate and seek their advice. As you are an Australian citizen I'm sure that they will assist you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Try contacting Australian Embassy in Pakistan, below are the contact details.

Contact us on +92-51-8355500 and select option 2 for the Consular and Passports services or email us at [email protected]. You can also contact our 24 hours Consular Emergency Centre in Canberra +61 2 6261 3305.

Physical Address
Constitution Ave and Ispahani Rd,
Diplomatic Enclave, No. 1
Sector G-5/4, Islamabad, Pakistan
Access
Access to the diplomatic enclave in Islamabad, where the High Commission is located, has been restricted by the Pakistani Government for security reasons. Access is only possible after you have scheduled an appointment with the High Commission, via the following methods:
  • Diplomatic Shuttle Service (DSS): this service has an office and bus station located on the corner of Third Avenue (Quaid-e-Azam University Road) and Murree Road. Bus tickets are available for sale at this office. You need to arrive at the shuttle bus station at least one hour before your scheduled appointment to allow time for security checks.
  • Using a private vehicle or on foot: from either the Foreign Office gate entrance on Constitution Avenue, or from the Shams gate entrance on Ispahani Road. Access is subject to prior entry clearance, obtained from the DPD (Diplomatic Protection Department) through the High Commission.
Postal Address
PO Box 1046, Islamabad, Pakistan
Telephone
+92 51 8355 500 (Switchboard)
Fax
+92 51 848 9990 (Corporate and Consular Section)
+92 51 848 9991 (Executive Support and Political Section)
+92 51 848 9992 (Australian AID Development Section)
+92 51 848 9993 (Department of Home Affairs)
+92 51 848 9994 (Defence Section)
+92 51 848 9995 (Australian Federal Police AFP)
+92 51 283 2108 (Austrade)
+92 51 282 6078 (Maintenance Section JLL)
Email
Information from the public provides important support to the Australian Government in its efforts to maintain the integrity of Australia's borders and immigration programs. If you have relevant information, email [email protected]
  • Consular enquiries (for Australian citizens and Australian permanent residents only): [email protected]
  • Australian Passport enquiries (for Australian passports only): [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts