Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,
my name is Tom. I am a 24 year old german. I successfully completed my apprenticeship as a automotive mechatronics engineer with a degree (4 years). In the garage I worked for I learnt on Opel (Holden) and Saab. At the end (last year) I was solely responsible for Saab. During my military service (the last 9 months) I improved my knowledge on different types of cars as I worked in the maintenance. Now I would like to take a break and look for a job in Australia? I already have a working holiday visa and will be flying down under at the 10th of august.

I would be grateful if someone could offer me a job for 6 months and give me the chance to improve my skills.

Kind Regards,

Tom

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hey there,
my name is Tom. I am a 24 year old german. I successfully completed my apprenticeship as a automotive mechatronics engineer with a degree (4 years). In the garage I worked for I learnt on Opel (Holden) and Saab. At the end (last year) I was solely responsible for Saab. During my military service (the last 9 months) I improved my knowledge on different types of cars as I worked in the maintenance. Now I would like to take a break and look for a job in Australia? I already have a working holiday visa and will be flying down under at the 10th of august.

I would be grateful if someone could offer me a job for 6 months and give me the chance to improve my skills.

Kind Regards,

Tom
When you get here Tom, it is probably best that you just visit some Holden or Saab dealers.
There may be licensing or registration requirements that can vary from State to State and Motor Mechanic (General) - 321211 may help.
You might also just look up the dealers in main cities via the internet before you leave and send a few emails with your experience details.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Wanderer, thank you for your quick reply and the information provided.
In case someone reads this theard and wants to offer me a job. Feel free to contact me.

Greetz - Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.