Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I lodged my student visa application (subclass 573) at 8th may. I searched on google to know how to track information of SVP visa application.I made immiAccount and import my application via TRN (transaction reference number ). Till date I can see my application status "Application received ".
I want to know the average processing time for student visa SVP.
apart from that I have no family members and close friends in australia.Is it advisable to book plane ticket and accommodation there before they grant my visa.?
please help me...

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
5,245 Posts
A lot of applications are taking 3-4 months to be processed, so I think it would be very premature to make any travel arrangements until your visa is granted.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello,

I lodged my student visa application (subclass 573) at 8th may. I searched on google to know how to track information of SVP visa application.I made immiAccount and import my application via TRN (transaction reference number ). Till date I can see my application status "Application received ".
I want to know the average processing time for student visa SVP.
apart from that I have no family members and close friends in australia.Is it advisable to book plane ticket and accommodation there before they grant my visa.?
please help me...

Thanks in advance.
Hi sagar1312 i was reading your post , it been long i ve applied for my visa (subclass 573) i wanted to know , how did u import the application TRN or file number i tried my self but no success ...plz let know thanks

regards

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello nik,

1)To open immi Account please follow link.

"https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/register"

2) after successful creation on immi Account log in to your account.
or this link redirect to login window

"https://online.immi.gov.au/ola/app"

3) after that you can see "My applications summary" tab.
In that you can find "import Application".
you have to give TRN number .
4) now you can get all information of your visa application.

thats it. Bazinga.......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello nik,

1)To open immi Account please follow link.

"https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/register"

2) after successful creation on immi Account log in to your account.
or this link redirect to login window

"https://online.immi.gov.au/ola/app"

3) after that you can see "My applications summary" tab.
In that you can find "import Application".
you have to give TRN number .
4) now you can get all information of your visa application.

thats it. Bazinga.......
Hi sagar

thanks but i think i dont have TRN number ....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello Maggie-May24,

I have one doubt about my experience certificate.
My profile is mention below
10th : 90%
12th: 85%
Under graduation : first class (computer engineering 4 years full time )
Experience : 2 years in MNC as a software engineer(full time 40 hours per week).
My ultimate goal is to settle in australia after completing my masters degree So that I applied in master of information technology coursework in australia.

I have salary slips of 2 years employment but my problem is that company don't want to give my experince certificate or relieving letter because I have contract of 2 and half year.
Is experince certificate or relieving letter will be needed in any process in future for lodge my PR ?
I asked my friends about my confusion but they always said me that if you have all your salary slips then you can show your experience by attaching salary slips anywhere.

When I told my HR about my future plans , she send me mail "As discussed, you are under service agreement period of 2.6 yrs. You are liable to pay Rs. 3,50,000 to xxx towards breach of agreement."

I am not in situation to pay this much of money to him .
Please help me what should I do?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.