Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I got email from DIBP who need us submit Request Checklist for visa 801. But I got problem with my finance last year. I borrowed personal loan, I have not paid yet. Then I got marked default in my file.

In addition, my wife had bad credit too, this is because she did not pay phone bill ($300), when We moved to the new house.

Now We have to submit all request checklist Timeframe 28days

My questions is "May Bad Credit limit Sponsor and Applicant on Visa Partner 801?) and I:confused: have to declare all debt to DIBP on Application?

Please help.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
The previous post is correct, but note that you are required to meet your sponsorship undertaking - accommodation and financial support for 2 years, if needed.

You are unlikely to be asked for information about this, but if you are, I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent before you respond.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have not submitted form 40sp yet. In this form has 1 question "Have you ever had any outstanding debts to the Australian Government or any public authority in Australia?".

Hey ampk! This question . I should say NO. This is because I had outstanding debt from Bank, NOT from Australian Government or any public authority in Australia, Right?

I did not really understand "Australian Government or any public authority in Australia" mean?

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have not submitted form 40sp yet. In this form has 1 question "Have you ever had any outstanding debts to the Australian Government or any public authority in Australia?".

Hey ampk! This question . I should say NO. This is because I had outstanding debt from Bank, NOT from Australian Government or any public authority in Australia, Right?

I did not really understand "Australian Government or any public authority in Australia" mean?

Thanks
The one advantage of privatising Telstra finally revealed. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
The previous post is correct, but note that you are required to meet your sponsorship undertaking - accommodation and financial support for 2 years, if needed.

You are unlikely to be asked for information about this, but if you are, I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent before you respond.
What is meant by sponsorship undertaking ?
If i am new to Australia and not found a job, can i apply for partner visa ( subclass 820 and 801) for my wife ?
In the website, there is nothing written that the sponsor shoudl be financially good.
Please clarify. THank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.