Australia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a permanent resident, is there any way I can get a loan from a bank to pay for my tuition fees (student contribution) of the university degree? if yes, do I need to have properties etc of my own (house etc) in Australia to show the bank? Please help me :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
As a permanent resident, is there any way I can get a loan from a bank to pay for my tuition fees (student contribution) of the university degree? if yes, do I need to have properties etc of my own (house etc) in Australia to show the bank? Please help me :)
The only way you will get a bank loan is if:

(1) you have a permanent income, so the bank can see that you can pay the interest on the loan; and

(2) you provide security (eg. your house deeds, or some other asset) for the amount of the loan.

Otherwise No.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Banks want to see Permanent income, a Permanent Part Time is counted, casual they hate and only seem to count it after it has been steady for over 12 months then they only count a percentage of it, often less than 50%.

The seem open to Gaurentored Loans though, but you still need the ability to pay it back on your own right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts