Australia Forum banner

581 - 600 of 2667 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey all :)

I just recieved an email from my co CK that she will be on extended leave and she will pass our application on to MR.

Does anyone else has her as their CO?

And It's almost may so i hope to read some good news soon.. keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi marijan

CK also my Co but did she email u for u'r email respond? I can't reach her, answering machine full, email no replay, u luck that u get new Co hope this one speed up and grant soon u'r visa, finger cross!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi :) No it wasnt as a response to an email from me. She hardly ever gave a response when i emailed her.
As she is going for extended leave i think you might get a new CO aswell.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Oh no! CK is my CO too. So I am up to my 4th CO in 20 months! How can I cope with this? By the time I build up some kind of rapport with one, is changed again. Awful!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I feel sad for you guys who gets passed on from one CO to another and to the next one.That´s just not right.Must be very discouraging...
Why they just don´t process the application and let ppl know what is going on I´ll never understand.
This "No news is good news" is just BS to me.
Good communication is the key to everything,nothing will change my opinion of that.Not even aussie immigration.
Fingers crossed for everyone waiting,as always!! xx

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thank you guys for your compassion. Doesn't seem that the department has any.

I wish that you guys do not have go through what we, the long timers have to endure.

All the best for all of you.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yup hang in there guys, JK is also my 3rd CO in my 15 months of waiting. I don't even write to her anymore coz she never has anything new to tell me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Did anyone else get an email from CK? Really curious to know which CO you will be getting or are we all get the same one.

Have been Reading back in this thread MR seems to be a good CO.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Still no Co, when I called they say I have to wait patiently till get notification letter that indicate who will be my new Co,
Hope God will end this nightmare,

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh no :( How much more can a person take?

It is a nightmare for you guys and i really hope this nightmare turns into a dream coming true.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Does anyone else here have KM as their case officer?
Also does anyone know how many CO´s are working with partner visas in Berlin?
It would be interesting to know the CO´s workload,if they are dealing with say hundreds of applications at the time
That would be interesting to know AJ67!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ciao!

Hi everyone. Here is my experience. I am italian, my husband australian. We just got married in Australia. We have been living together for 4 months there. Now I am back home to Italy to lodge the offshore Partner Visa 309 in berlin.
I sent application on 18 april 2013, along with police checks.
I had a CO assigned on 7th may (Mr. MB), he asked for medical checks, that will be done next week.
I assume it will be a long wait, at least till the end of 2013, if not the beginning of 2014.
Well, I'll wait and take the best from my last months in Italy and Europe.
I'll update my situation as soon as I get news...and Buona Fortuna to all.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi everyone. Here is my experience. I am italian, my husband australian. We just got married in Australia. We have been living together for 4 months there. Now I am back home to Italy to lodge the offshore Partner Visa 309 in berlin.
I sent application on 18 april 2013, along with police checks.
I had a CO assigned on 7th may (Mr. MB), he asked for medical checks, that will be done next week.
I assume it will be a long wait, at least till the end of 2013, if not the beginning of 2014.
Well, I'll wait and take the best from my last months in Italy and Europe.
I'll update my situation as soon as I get news...and Buona Fortuna to all.
Welcome img68, lovely to have you here and we look forward to hearing good news about your applications as it progresses.

Reactions: img68

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome Img68! :)

How is everyone doing? Any news?

I was wondering if anyone who has ck as their Co heard from her yet or the embassy telling who your new CO will be.

Hope to read some good news soon..:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
My new CO is MR, after CK. I found out by writing to the general embassy email. Does anybody on this thread has her as CO? What is your experience ?

·
Registered
120 Posts
My new Co is MR as well.. I have been reading back in this thread only a few had her as their CO. She seems to be good and nice.. But yeh think we have to wait and see.

581 - 600 of 2667 Posts