Australia Forum banner
1221 - 1240 of 2667 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Haven't heard any visa news from anyone here with MB in a while, if I remember correct. We could only hope that means he's about to grant a whole bunch soon :D;)
I applied at the end of Feb so unfort I'm still halfway! I heard from him a couple weeks ago asking for the originals of my police checks and I sent em this past week!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can't believe it! :D:D:D Only one day after dreaming about waking up to the long awaited email.... IT HAPPENED FOR REAL TODAY! I'm still shaking and I think I have double checked the email 10 times to make sure I'm not dreaming again. The email said they are now ready to finalise my visa and that I have 49 days to leave the country for them to process it. So I will be leaving Australia shortly and come back with my visa AND FINALLY start my real life here! :D

This must mean that the CO's are back on track after all the public holidays and are now finalising visas one after one! ;) So hopefully there will be some more good news here in the forum soon! :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
More good news

Congratulations. Have a safe flight and take care always. Cheers... :)
I can't believe it! :D:D:D Only one day after dreaming about waking up to the long awaited email.... IT HAPPENED FOR REAL TODAY! I'm still shaking and I think I have double checked the email 10 times to make sure I'm not dreaming again. The email said they are now ready to finalise my visa and that I have 49 days to leave the country for them to process it. So I will be leaving Australia shortly and come back with my visa AND FINALLY start my real life here! :D

This must mean that the CO's are back on track after all the public holidays and are now finalising visas one after one! ;) So hopefully there will be some more good news here in the forum soon! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts

Congratulations Em123

·
Registered
71 Posts
More good news, we were also approved today!!!

Official count was 6 months and 14 days :))))

Obviously VERY excited and happy, one way flight is already booked, she will arrive in Australia in just over 2 weeks!!!

Cheeeers!
Shane
Yayy :D :D :D

This is random but this Sunday the man will fly over here again to visit me so I'm even happier! :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you everyone for the congrats! Just about to book my flight out of Australia to return with the brand new visa :D Our official time was 5 months and 22 days.

And congratulations to Place2be! So happy to hear that! Good luck to everyone that's still waiting. Keeping my fingers crossed for more good news here soon. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow, Shane! Congratulations! :) These are very exciting news! All the best for the both of you!

Lets hope KM will issue more visas shortly!

More good news, we were also approved today!!!

Official count was 6 months and 14 days :))))

Obviously VERY excited and happy, one way flight is already booked, she will arrive in Australia in just over 2 weeks!!!

Cheeeers!
Shane

·
Registered
659 Posts
Congratulations!

Hi flyer65 - Thanks for sharing your wonderful news. Enjoy your lives together in Oz. Keep :) smiling :) as you 'plan' the big move... Best of luck in every way...

My wife and Daughter received a fantastic email this morning.
They are granted 309 visa's

Now the "fun" of planning the move starts...

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Wow, Berlin is on a roll this week! Big congrats to all our new visa holders! :D

Reactions: Dinkum
1221 - 1240 of 2667 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.