Australia Forum banner
1241 - 1260 of 2667 Posts

Β·
Registered
31 Posts
I just got my grant letter !!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ i was shaking , crying and laughing when I tried to read it :D I am soo happy! Thank you all for the support :) i gotta enter by 5th of sept. My Co was J.K πŸ˜€ I waited 5 months and 25 days!

now it is all about finding flights πŸ˜€
πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Β·
Registered
659 Posts
Congratulations

Fantastic news! :) So happy for you. :) Time to celebrate... :) Enjoy your life in Oz :)

I just got my grant letter !!! 😀😀😀😀 i was shaking , crying and laughing when I tried to read it :D I am soo happy! Thank you all for the support :) i gotta enter by 5th of sept. My Co was J.K 😀 I waited 5 months and 25 days!

now it is all about finding flights 😀
😁😂

Β·
Registered
49 Posts
Well we are at 5 months 23 days so if thats the case it should be within 2 weeks!!!

The suspense is killing us! We have been living on this forum and so excited for everyone getting approved! Cant even count the number of times we have refreshed our inbox waiting for THAT email!!

Good luck with your new life in oz!!

Β·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Everyone :) I have been following this forum for a while now and have finally decided to hop on board. So we applied for a Partner Visa in Berlin 28th November 2013. We have MB as our CO. All paperwork has been handed in and things seem pretty clear we are just waiting now and from following this thread it looks like we should get a visa soon. Also a big congratulations to all the people that had just recently had their visas approved! :)

Well a little about us, we have been together since 2011 and married in 2012 and we now have 2 beautiful kids :) I have been living with my husband in his country for the past 2 1/2 years but i am now really ready to go home to Australia to see my family and for them to meet my kids and honestly i just really miss Australia so much but i cant go back or be without my husband and he doesnt want to be away from us (His Girls) so going back to Australia alone is not an option for us so now we are just waiting for a response from Berlin hopefully we hear something soon :)

Again Congratulations to the recently approved and goodluck to those of us who are still waiting.

Β·
Registered
659 Posts
Welcome aboard

Hi EestiAus - Thanks for joining and sharing your plans with us all. We'll be watching for your future posts. Very best wishes to you and your family... cheers :)
Hey Everyone :) I have been following this forum for a while now and have finally decided to hop on board. So we applied for a Partner Visa in Berlin 28th November 2013. We have MB as our CO. All paperwork has been handed in and things seem pretty clear we are just waiting now and from following this thread it looks like we should get a visa soon. Also a big congratulations to all the people that had just recently had their visas approved! :)

Well a little about us, we have been together since 2011 and married in 2012 and we now have 2 beautiful kids :) I have been living with my husband in his country for the past 2 1/2 years but i am now really ready to go home to Australia to see my family and for them to meet my kids and honestly i just really miss Australia so much but i cant go back or be without my husband and he doesnt want to be away from us (His Girls) so going back to Australia alone is not an option for us so now we are just waiting for a response from Berlin hopefully we hear something soon :)

Again Congratulations to the recently approved and goodluck to those of us who are still waiting.

Β·
Registered
33 Posts
We received an email a few days ago from our CO, i was so excited, i really thought we might have got our visa granted but it turned out that he asked us if our daughter has received her Australian Citizenship Certificate which we have, thank goodness. Nice to know that he is thinking of us and that he took into consideration that we need to get other paper work finalized before we have a final date that we have to enter Australia. We still have to get my daughter an Australian passport so hopefully we have everyone's passports and documents before we have the visa granted!

1241 - 1260 of 2667 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.