Australia Forum banner

1501 - 1520 of 2667 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good luck for Monday. Our 6 months has come and gone we wait with anticipation. Once approved can u enter Australia immediately ??? Anyone know
I was wondering the same, does it all happen via email or do we have to wait for some visa in paper form in the post??

We are 4 days away to our 6 months wait now :cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
I was wondering the same, does it all happen via email or do we have to wait for some visa in paper form in the post??

We are 4 days away to our 6 months wait now :cool:
You get the decision via email. Australia is visa label free. Just print the grant incase you need it at any airports before you arrive in Australia.

·
Registered
33 Posts
nothing new here either. just in the quiet waiting stages. nearly approaching six months. good luck on your interview on Monday Arthurkiss. I have a good feeling about September though. I am not saying just for me but in general. Good luck everyone! Our day will be here soon. at least its more than half way over... ;)

Reactions: GiuliaM

·
Registered
19 Posts
Interview lasted 1 hour 40 minutes and were interviewed over the phone by 3 case officers at the same time(one case officer was interviewing me and the other two were interviewing my partner).the level of detail they went into was ridiculous and honestly we have a straight forward application.more info and proof required and waiting time 7-9 months. We are at 5.5 months now.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Wow, arthur, that sounds rough. Sounds like they were concerned about the relationship for some reason. Hopefully you have the additional info they asked for?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds scary. After waiting over 6 months hope we don't have to go thru that. I'm so sad and depressed being separated from my partner I would probably cry the whole time. At least it sounds hopeful for you . Not liking the 7-9 month wait though.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I do but its a straight forward application....I dont believe any aspects of the relationship is suspicios or complicated....so who knows
Sorry that you had such a terrible experience with the interview. Sounds weird considering your case is not too complicated...
Could you explain please what do you mean by straight forward application?

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Interview lasted 1 hour 40 minutes and were interviewed over the phone by 3 case officers at the same time(one case officer was interviewing me and the other two were interviewing my partner).the level of detail they went into was ridiculous and honestly we have a straight forward application.more info and proof required and waiting time 7-9 months. We are at 5.5 months now.
Are you applying for 309 as spouse or de facto? Maybe you didn't live together long enough or maybe not enough financial evidence?

Just thoughts really. Usually they only interview people from high risk countries. The last person I heard of that was interviewed from berlin embassy was from Ghana.

Good luck :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello to everyone:)

I was following the forum for about 2 weeks..no it's time to write something.
We applied for PMV (300) in mid april.Our CO is JV.
I did my medicals 4 weeks after ...since then I heard nothing....just got an e-mail which confirmed that all my documents were complete and that she received the results from my medicals.
So we just over 4,5 months.
For us it was to risky to apply for the partner visa 309 because we never lived 12 months together. We've been seperated for a few months in between since we first dated dec 2012.
Anyone else waiting for a PMV to get granted?:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
thats a fair while already...well my CO told me6-9 month, but as I read here a lot of visa got granted between 5 and 7 months, so I guess u will be the next on the list:)
I would like to ask as well...but I think it's better to leave them alone as u said!
Where about will u live in Australia? which area?;)
Best wishes for u too and good luck!

·
Registered
71 Posts
thats a fair while already...well my CO told me6-9 month, but as I read here a lot of visa got granted between 5 and 7 months, so I guess u will be the next on the list:)
I would like to ask as well...but I think it's better to leave them alone as u said!
Where about will u live in Australia? which area?;)
Best wishes for u too and good luck!
Sydney :')
Thank you I hope good news will come in September for a couple of us at the finish line :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Guys,

Do you think that some visa will come through now that a new month has just begun? Since we really don't know how it works in Berlin time wise I'm just guessing they reached a certain number in August so maybe September will be a good one for a few of us?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Guys,

Do you think that some visa will come through now that a new month has just begun? Since we really don't know how it works in Berlin time wise I'm just guessing they reached a certain number in August so maybe September will be a good one for a few of us?
I hope so. 8 months and 20 days today...and still counting.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Omg I feel so sorry for you :/ I forgot if you ever tried contacting them? Although I assume they'd never say anything too detailed.
We've emailed our CO a few times but he has never replied. Last time we heard anything at all was end of Dec.
Have been thinking about calling them, but after all...when we applied they said at least 6-9 months and we're not up to 9 months yet. If we haven't heard anything after 9 months we're gonna give him a call.

1501 - 1520 of 2667 Posts