Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
I'm happy you enjoy, go to Cardinia Rservoir, it is in Melbourne, you need to drive there and go close to the sunrset like go between 4 and 5PM, bring some food, and be prepared to see these guys, it's really amazing.

Let me know when you go, I'll be happy to hear that you liked.

Cheers

Marcos
Help on Australia

Wow Nice one, where did take this picture, I just move here in Australia, and i wanna see this beautiful creature by my self :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like them both... the first because of the interesting lighting / perspective, and the second because you can actually see the roo! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kangaroooooooos

The sunset pic is gr8 and also the one taken in closeup, Would love to see them in reality, I hope they are harmless as I can see them all running out in the open and in some videos have seen them in the road too

·
Registered
5 Posts
The first one is koolest, crop it down and a little touch on the contract maybe?

HAHAHA at the laidback kangaroo!

Law x

·
Registered
4 Posts
The first one is best for background like a desktop wallpaper while I love the 2nd one because it's amazing such moment was captured.

·
Registered
846 Posts
So fantastic! Kangaroo almost are friendly and need to be protected
Actually they don't need to be protected because we have them in abundance. On outback properties sometimes they are culled as there are too many and they have become a nuisance.

We Also kill them to eat them as well Quite delicious.

If u meet a real wild one, out in the bush, don't assume it's a friendly one like at the zoos because they dam kill u with their claws and their tail.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.