Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am just wondering if someone can recommend me places for buying kids clothes and bedding.
I am used to Mothercare, Marc and Spencer, could do with Next, for shoes Clarks only.
Is there any similar shop with same quality?? Nothing fancy just normal stuff, also prefer 100% cotton for sheets and anti-allergic sheets, duvets etc. Where should I be looking for?? Can I buy it online or it's bit of risky-as I can post it to someone else address and when we arrive just pick it up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both, the problem is you have different measurement of beds in Australia then in UK. If I buy something here would it fit(bed sheets etc)??

I thought I may buy here in UK and send it over or buy from some online(aus) retailer and send it to someone living over there. Not sure what is the better option, thought....
Baby cloths want to see in real, so normal store would be good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you want to buy baby clothes and other baby accessories from normal store than Kirribilli Markets, H&M and Bambini On Darling is best in NSW.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When shopping online, I tend not to do it as I am unable to get the answers I need in the timeframe required. Plus I can test it out and feel it if I go to the physical store.

Also it is generally hard to return, but whatever floats you buy (i buy lots of small items on ebay.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good morning,
You have the Queen Street Mall which offers a whole lot of things, at a fairly affordable price as well as the Wintergarden Centre, also very large shopping centre

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.