Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
anytime, the sooner the better :)
it all depends on what you are wanting to do, if sunbathing then winter in tassie is not the best option, ditto sunbathing in summer in darwin!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys,
This will be my first time in Australia. I’m planning to come for three weeks and I wonder what time it will be then? :)
Greetings from cold and rainy Britain

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Hey guys,
This will be my first time in Australia. I'm planning to come for three weeks and I wonder what time it will be then? :)
Greetings from cold and rainy Britain
I first came over, from minus something in the UK to around 40 in Qld, in a December many years ago.

The 50 degree change was too much at first.

A UK summer to a QLD winter would be much better in my mind. Similar temperatures.

But for just a short holiday, maybe not too bad at this time of year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good morning,
September to November is the best time to travel throughout Australia, the weather is pleasant almost everywhere. From December to February, you will find many tourists in the southern zone and temperatures will start to rise. I advise you not to go south in winter, the weather is really rainy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good morning,
September to November is the best time to travel throughout Australia, the weather is pleasant almost everywhere. From December to February, you will find many tourists in the southern zone and temperatures will start to rise. I advise you not to go south in winter, the weather is really rainy
I second that answer.. ;) Anyway Australia is always nice, even though it's nicer during summer ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.