Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,
Please let me know for applying Visa whether it is mandatory to match the place of birth in passport and birth certificate.Both are in the same district but different place.
Regards
Aby

·
Registered
334 Posts
Is the birth certificate mandatory? I don't remember submitting it. But if you are going to submit it and if the details do not match your passport, that may be a problem. Why is your birth place different in the first place? Can you get it rectified where it is wrong?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Is the birth certificate mandatory? I don't remember submitting it. But if you are going to submit it and if the details do not match your passport, that may be a problem. Why is your birth place different in the first place? Can you get it rectified where it is wrong?
... :( :( aaarrgghhh!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have recently got the birth cerificate,while applying passport, Birth certificate was not mandatory because my DOB b4 1989.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.