Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Bob and my wife's name is Debbie. Our connection to Australia is life long. We've both been fascinated with Australian society and morays.
The connection got a lot stronger in 1980 when Debbie's sister married a fellow from NSW who was touring the USA with his mates in 1979. We have several friends in a number of States in Australia like New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. We have relatives in NSW and West Australia. We have visited six times with our last visit an extended stay in Brisbane. So, we know our way very well about all of Brisbane by very long walks of say 15k and very extensive use of QR Rail. We lived at the top of the Ferny Grove Line. On a six week stay in 2002 we drove a caravan from Cairns, QLD to Adelaide, S.A. Not a single prang along the way. We are now looking to come back for all time. We need to suss out our transition along with how our medical might be organised. What medical scheme can we use. Those sorts of things. All the best,
Bob and Debbie

·
Registered
833 Posts
Welcome Bob, glad you loved this amazing place. Good luck with your move.
Try out checking health insurance (if you will be moving as non-resident), otherwise medicare usually covers all medicals.

Private Health Insurance - iSelect might be a good option to look and compare

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Boboa,

I tried doing a regular "post" and the site wouldn't let me. So, I am trying this. Cheers mega for your reply!

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.