Australia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi anyone know about visa 835 ? i applied 6 years ago ,, i am on Bridge A for that many years i am sure is so hard to come by when you on Bridge visa , if anyone know how long takes to get PR with visa 835 on shore , plz let me know thx

·
Super Moderator
2,099 Posts
On the official site they state.
"
For 2020-21, the annual quota for Remaining Relative and Aged Dependent Relative visas has been reached using existing queued applications.
There will be no further queue release for these visas during migration program year 2020-2021.
As at February 2021, we have released for final processing:
  • Remaining Relative visa applications with a queue date of up to 2 August 2011"
From this it would appear you may have to wait another 4 years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi anyone know about visa 835 ? i applied 6 years ago ,, i am on Bridge A for that many years i am sure is so hard to come by when you on Bridge visa , if anyone know how long takes to get PR with visa 835 on shore , plz let me know thx

Hi have you had any update on your application? I have a queue date of Feb 2014, lodge my application on 2013, there’s no progress with my application as yet…

1 - 4 of 4 Posts