Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Can any one help on below issue:

I was in Australia on SC400 visa for 3 months and applied for a SC457 visa in January and received a bridge visa type A.
But unfortunately I travelled out of Australia and could not enter the country as I have only bridge visa A.
Now I have received an another SC400 visa last week for 2 months and my decision is still pending on 457 visa.

Now if I enter Australia, Do I need to apply for a Bridge visa again or can I stay on the existing bridge visa or do I need to return back once my 400 visa for 2 months is completed.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
From what you posted, the bridging visa from your original 400 to your 457 has been replaced by your new 400. If you want to remain in Australia after the expirty of your new 400, you had better do something about it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply Russell

Can you please say what is the option I have to stay back in Australia once my new 400 visa is expired.

can I apply a new bridge visa once I reach Australia on my new visa.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bridge visa

From what you posted, the bridging visa from your original 400 to your 457 has been replaced by your new 400. If you want to remain in Australia after the expirty of your new 400, you had better do something about it.
I have come back to Australia on new 400 visa now, will I be able to re initiate my Bridge visa A.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.