Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am currently on student visa but once this is expired in June I will automatically hold Bridging A which doesn't allow me to leave Australia. Since a couple of my friends have been waiting on Bridging A for a while, I was wondering if I apply Bridging B to visit my home country, how much would it be and will I need to queue all over again for my TR?

Any experience or advice here related is very much appreciated!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Hey guys,

I am currently on student visa but once this is expired in June I will automatically hold Bridging A which doesn't allow me to leave Australia. Since a couple of my friends have been waiting on Bridging A for a while, I was wondering if I apply Bridging B to visit my home country, how much would it be and will I need to queue all over again for my TR?

Any experience or advice here related is very much appreciated!

Thanks guys!
Jump on the Immi price for cost, it's minimal.

It won't affect the processing of your provisional visa. However if the visa needs to be granted whilst you are onshore then obviously they can't grant it whilst you're not here.

Make sure you apply with enough time in advance. They suggest greater then 2 weeks but less then 3 months.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Laylawu

To get a BVB you will need to show that you have 'substantial reasons' for travelling. This is not well defined, but can include things such as attending a wedding, attending a conference etc.

If you do travel, make sure you inform your case officer and ask them to wait until you get back to grant the visa.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: [email protected]
w: www.proxymigration.com.au

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.