Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I apologise in case this question has been asked before on here.
I am Italian, my defacto partner Australian and applied for 820/801 in December 2016.
We have now been waiting for nearly 18 months on BVA (applied for two BVB to travel), only time we heard from them was in July 2017 when they requested my partner's police checks and we got back to them within a couple of weeks. From that moment complete silence.

It is starting to be frustrating as we received a job offer overseas (for a job as managing couple for about one year) but can't make any plans as we don't know when the 820 is going to go through.
Is there anything we can do to get in touch with Immigration (email or call) and explain the situation and speed up the process? and hopefully get the visa granted...

The only thing I haven't uploaded in our application so far are my medical checks, do you think I should organise those ?

Anybody been waiting so long without news?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Processing times for the 820/801 Visa are listed as up to 23 months. I know it is frustrating that applications are taking so long to process, but there is nothing we can do about. I think you can do your medicals now. They are good for 12 months, and it looks like you application will be finalised within that time.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi everyone,

The only thing I haven't uploaded in our application so far are my medical checks, do you think I should organise those ?

Thanks in advance
Definitely do your medical checks!!! Its been a while since you applied and you should get them done!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.