Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
1.) During the BVB application (yes, you can apply online through Immi account if you submited your partner visa via Immi account), you would need to attach evidence for the travel. Most people will attach their flight itinerary as evidence. I guess that how it works, but not to worry too much there's no reason for DIBP to refuse your BVB application. You may plan to apply BVB a month before your travel, some will be granted 3 months BVB, and some get 7 months.

2.) I dont see any wrong with travelling to oversea during the 820 visa assessment period but just bear in mind they might inform you to return to Australia during your travel for grant of 820 visa because you need to be in Australia in order for the grant to happen. It happened to me, towards the end of my travel I received an email from DIBP informing me to return to Australia for visa grant. The good thing is they always give you 28 days to respond and revert. Since you are travelling for 3 weeks, I guess you dont have to worry if DIBP requests you to return for the grant of visa.

3.) Yes you can.

4.) As far as I know BVB will override BVA until it expires. It's a multiple entry visa, you may travel in and out for multiple times as long as it's within the validity period. If you get only 3 months, then by the end of 3rd month you will be back to BVA. No more travelling out after that, unless you apply for another new BVB.

Hope it helps :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.