Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My wife and I are flying out to Thailand on March 28th for a few weeks so her family can meet our baby and to spend time with them ourselves too. I applied last week for Bridging Visa B as i wanted to allow plenty of time but also not apply for it too early.
Anyone on here know how long they normally take to process the application?

Thanks

Jarrod

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
It generally only takes a few days, so you seem to be a bit early. Note that the travel facility on the bridging visa B starts on the day of the visa grant, so make sure to check the expiry date.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It generally only takes a few days, so you seem to be a bit early. Note that the travel facility on the bridging visa B starts on the day of the visa grant, so make sure to check the expiry date.
Yeah i know i did it a bit early but i read online it says no sooner than 2 weeks before you depart overseas but no longer than 3 months before you depart overseas. So i wanted to go in between that to allow plenty of time. Its been a week now and still nothing. The way they have been taking so long with other visas i was worried to take the risk of applying only a few weeks out and it gets to the last week and i'm stressing out that we can't go. Already i'm anxious for them to approve it

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Hey guys,

My wife and I are flying out to Thailand on March 28th for a few weeks so her family can meet our baby and to spend time with them ourselves too. I applied last week for Bridging Visa B as i wanted to allow plenty of time but also not apply for it too early.
Anyone on here know how long they normally take to process the application?

Thanks

Jarrod
Check your visa grant letter!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also applied for BVB last 16th of January and already booked a flight to Philippines for 16th of April. Im worried coz until now I havent received calls or email from the Immigration to confirm if its granted. I wonder if they got my application ON WAITING maybe because I applied too early. Should I wait til it's 2-3 weeks before the departure? Coz I dont know the status of my BVB application now, at least should they notify me. Any advice? please

·
Registered
18 Posts
I applied on the 8th of January and my flight will be on April 6 , I haven’t heard from them and they are not getting the fee out of my account now I wonder if they receive my application or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.