Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...im new here...my name is Eve..i would like to ask regarding about my partner visa which i just apply on 18 January 2018...i grant a BVC which i have no work right only full study right...i am married and this Feb 2018 i just delivered my son..and i would like to apply work right since we have financial hardship...only my husband work at the moment and is very hard for him..so for example:-
1)If i apply the work right and they refuse will it effect my partner visa and are they gonna be refuse my partner visa as well???
2)How long to wait for the process to waive the work condition on my current BVC???
Thank you

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi guys...im new here...my name is Eve..i would like to ask regarding about my partner visa which i just apply on 18 January 2018...i grant a BVC which i have no work right only full study right...i am married and this Feb 2018 i just delivered my son..and i would like to apply work right since we have financial hardship...only my husband work at the moment and is very hard for him..so for example:-
1)If i apply the work right and they refuse will it effect my partner visa and are they gonna be refuse my partner visa as well???
2)How long to wait for the process to waive the work condition on my current BVC???
Thank you
No it wont affect your application, just go ahead and apply for the work rights they will respond soon as possible

Reactions: PixieEve

·
Registered
57 Posts
Are you sure it wont affect my partner visa?worried about this
Yes It will not affect your application, remember to give them a very good reason why you need to work.

Reactions: PixieEve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, I’m pretty new here, here is my story. I’m currently on a student BVA, I applied for my partner visa 820 on 29/11 through my lawyer. Have only received Acknowledgement of Application from my lawyer. When am I suppose to receive BVC? or is it that I’m not eligible for BVC because I’m on BVA and have got a pending case at the Tribunal? Have tried getting in touch with my lawyer, but I always called at the wrong time when he’s at the court house.
Please guys I need your help with info about these.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.