Australia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I recently withdrew a 485 application due to time frame errors on my part.

My understanding is that I will continue on my BVA for 35 days and if I were to reapply for a 485 I would receive a BVC.

BVC has no work rights when applying from a BVA for a 485.

What is the quickest way to apply for work rights on a BVC? I really can't afford to stop working.

Much appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I have talked with DIBP and they have stated exactly what I said above.

Does anyone have advice as to how to get work rights on a BVC.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same situation!!

Hi Cosmo!,

I hope everything went good with your application. i am kinda in a similar situation as i had to re- apply and lost my work rights after BVA changed to BVC. If you wouldn't mind, can you tell me how your application process turned out, how long did it take and how did you manage with the work rights thing? Also if you did apply for work rights, how long did it take for the reply?

cheers,
Dileep

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi cosmovision,

If you dont mind me asking, how did your application turn out?
I also recently withdrew a 485 application, and im waiting to receive a BVC. How long did it take for you to receive your BVC?

Thanks

Hello,

I recently withdrew a 485 application due to time frame errors on my part.

My understanding is that I will continue on my BVA for 35 days and if I were to reapply for a 485 I would receive a BVC.

BVC has no work rights when applying from a BVA for a 485.

What is the quickest way to apply for work rights on a BVC? I really can't afford to stop working.

Much appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Dileep,

Hope all is good. Did your application process go well? How long did it take for you to receive your BVC?

Thanks

Hi Cosmo!,

I hope everything went good with your application. i am kinda in a similar situation as i had to re- apply and lost my work rights after BVA changed to BVC. If you wouldn't mind, can you tell me how your application process turned out, how long did it take and how did you manage with the work rights thing? Also if you did apply for work rights, how long did it take for the reply?

cheers,
Dileep

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.