Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am currently holding bridging visa A along with my wife and son (6 months now). Our student visa was refused and I applied for review.

I just want to know if it is compulsory to have student insurance as my bridging visa has no such condition of maintaining health insurance.

Also I want to know if studying is compulsory on bridging visas as there is no such condition on my bridging visa either although I have full study and working rights on bridging visa.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Hi All,

I am currently holding bridging visa A

** So you were on a visa to get a Bridging Visa - what might that visa have been?

Our student visa was refused and I applied for review.

** I would have paid for the services of a RMA once refused.

I just want to know if it is compulsory to have student insurance as my bridging visa has no such condition of maintaining health insurance.

** I certainly would be having the health insurance (unless you have reciprocal) , but that's the stuff a good RMA tells you

Also I want to know if studying is compulsory on bridging visas as there is no such condition on my bridging visa.

** Again you don't want to get this wrong - but I would assume not as you are not on a Student Visa.

I have full study and working rights on bridging visa.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi All,

I am currently holding bridging visa A

** So you were on a visa to get a Bridging Visa - what might that visa have been?

^^ yes I was 485 visa.

Our student visa was refused and I applied for review.

** I would have paid for the services of a RMA once refused.

^^ I did that through an agent.

** I certainly would be having the health insurance (unless you have reciprocal) , but that's the stuff a good RMA tells you

^^ I don't have reciprocal. Insurance is very expensive as I had to buy it for family. That's why I don't want it as we hardly use it.

Also I want to know if studying is compulsory on bridging visas as there is no such condition on my bridging visa.

** Again you don't want to get this wrong - but I would assume not as you are not on a Student Visa.

I have full study and working rights on bridging visa.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Should your 6 month old child develop a sickness and requires immediate expensive hospital treatment, how will you pay for it?

I am not sure but I think public hospitals are part of the government debt question and may affect visa processing/grant if you end up with a debt.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi All,

I am currently holding bridging visa A along with my wife and son (6 months now). Our student visa was refused and I applied for review.

Also I want to know if studying is compulsory on bridging visas as there is no such condition on my bridging visa either although I have full study and working rights on bridging visa.

Thanks for your help.
Hi Samshulhaq,

When did your visa got refused and when did you apply for AAT review. I am also on the same situation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.