Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Is it normal to see that there are no available appointments at BUPA for my medical check?

Do people usually have to travel to different locations to find a BUPA clinic with spaces available?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Where are you intending to do your medical?

Some country's have more people booking in for medical then others. Depending on your country will depend on the availability. Phone the provider and find out how long their expected wait list is.

For reference I did mine in Perth WA and didn't have much of an issue getting an appointment on a date that suited me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I came here to ask this question. I'm trying to book an appointment in Melbourne, and the website only lists times that would be available on five of the next seven days- all with no availability- and the rest are simply blocked out and say "no appointments available." According to this, there are no appointments available for the next two years. Will have to ring them and see what they say.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just had another look this morning, and there are several appointments available on Monday, the 5th of Feb, now. Very glad to have booked one in! All the things are happening! Good luck.

Reactions: sheilae
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.