Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I am currently living and working in Byron Bay on a working holiday visa.
My manager has expressed that sponsorship could be an option and that she would like me to find out the relevant information.

I am aware that this could be done on a 187 visa, however I have had a look and my occupation is not on the list. I am currently working as an accounts coordinator (but not a registered account) for a leading hospo company. I also have a diploma in travel and tourism.

My question is, is there a way around this? Does anyone have any advice for someone whose company is willing to sponsor them but whose occupation is not on the list?

Thank you
Zoe

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Hi Zoe, employer sponsored migration has become very difficult after the recent changes. Feel free to send me your CV and I’ll have a look. Don’t get your hopes up though. They have just about killed the RSMS visas...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Zoe, employer sponsored migration has become very difficult after the recent changes. Feel free to send me your CV and I'll have a look. Don't get your hopes up though. They have just about killed the RSMS visas...
Hey thanks for responding. I had head that immigration had changed some things but I didn't realise that it had made sponsorship even harder than it already was. I would love to send you my cv for you to check out if you don't mind. Do you have an email I can send it to?
Thanks again,
Zoe

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Hey thanks for responding. I had head that immigration had changed some things but I didn't realise that it had made sponsorship even harder than it already was. I would love to send you my cv for you to check out if you don't mind. Do you have an email I can send it to?
Thanks again,
Zoe
[email protected]. Details are in my signature.

One of the problems with employer sponsored visas now is the work experience requirement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.