Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. I'm an ex-pat Pom (10yrs) and thought I might let you know that I have a business for sale over here that may be of interest.

I remember what a PIA it was to get a visa over here but thought this may be of interest to people here as it should qualify you for a Business visa for you and your family. Seems really straightforward as a mate of a mate has just done the same thing and it was very easy to do.

Cheers! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. I'm an ex-pat Pom (10yrs) and thought I might let you know that I have a business for sale over here that may be of interest. Check out "snowgum sydney forsale" dot com

I remember what a PIA it was to get a visa over here but thought this may be of interest to people here as it should qualify you for a Business visa for you and your family. Seems really straightforward as a mate of a mate has just done the same thing and it was very easy to do.

The exchange rate isn't helping much so negotiable on the price, but a sound investment if you're wanting to earn $300k p.a. (inc salary) for two of you. Have a look and follw the link to the email if you'd liek more info.

Cheers! :)
Hi,
I'm interested in buying business in australia. right now i'm in dubai. but ineed more details.
please PM me

or send email to :
amgad.ghouname#gmail dot com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey - you still able to give info about this business? If so, would be interested, can you pm me?
Hi, business still for sale. Unfortunately can't PM but email my private address for more info

iluvbrownale 'at' gmail dot com

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am going to start a new business for wholesale and as you have mentioned you are selling your business i want to buy it and i will convert it in wholesale business

·
Registered
3 Posts
if you guys company needs money invest you pls find me, if you want to be a sponsor for oversea visa applicat 457/187/186 because of commission, pls also find me, 0418 368 737, facebook: robin yongbiao shen

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, we have a business for sale in Gormandale in victoria. It's a general store and post office. Excellent turnover and profit and guaranteed income from australia post. Only store in town. Has attached 3 bedroom residence. Leasehold only. The sale price has been dropped by $150,000 down to $225,000 due to a death in the family we are looking for a quick sale. Absolute bargain here. Less than we bought it for despite us making the business significantly better and lots of scope to do more. You can inquire with Latrobe First National Traralgon if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

I am finding a lot of people advertising their business for sale for immigration purposes. Remember when purchasing a business for immigration there are MANY factors that need to be met, such as value, turnover, number of Australian employees, etc.

Please do not think buying any old business in Australia will set you up to emigrate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.