Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hye everyone,

I'm new here. I really need help regarding the application for Bridging Visa B (BVB). I'm in the midst of submitting the application for BVB. But i'm not sure whether performing religious worship can be the reason and/or compassionate and substantial reason to travel? Will be going to Thailand for that purpose for about three (3) weeks from 21.3.2019 to 9.4.2019. In fact, I never leave Australia for about 2 years and 9 months. Is it justifiable? Does anyone have experience that their BVB application been rejected/refused?

And am I still able to and/or have time to apply for the BVB? Because I read that most of the time, the Immigration will only process the application, two (2) weeks from the travel date that we applied for.

Can anyone help me on this and/or have experience with the BVB application?

Thank you in advance! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your reason for travel sounds good enough. Do you have supporting evidence?
I don't have any. Basically, it is a religious learning centre and there is no specific event/occasion to go there. It is open to everyone who wants to learn and deepen religious knowledge. Will have to stay there for a certain period of time in order to learn about the religion in depth with the religious teacher and/or the religious scholars.

Can you please suggest what kind of documents and/or evidence that I need in order to support my application? But so far, I've prepare a statutory declaration to support.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
From what I understand, the reason doesn't need to be something hugely significant. So if going on a family holiday is sufficient reason, then the reason you describe shouldn't be an issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.