Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

So I'm in SA on a BVA awaiting my partner visa

I'm travelling to uk and Ireland in over a months time but I still need to get my BVB to travel

I handed in my form for it on the first of June but after four weeks I heard nothing back, even the payment didnt come out which I thought was a bit strange, so I went in to them and the lady seemed shocked that my form hadn't been processed, turns out it went "walk about" in the immigration office, so I filled out a new form and the gentleman put it in the priority pile and said I would hear back about it mid week... Well mid week is long gone!!

Has anyone e,a&e been in this situation? I can't even contact them directly to ask about it, is there an email for immigration for questions or complaints?

I can't head to the office as I'm only of Saturdays :( starting to feel hopeless with this now :( any help is kindly appreciated

:eek:

·
Registered
648 Posts
This makes me so mad!! The EXACT same thing happened to me at the Sydney office a few months ago!!
Send an e-mail ASAP to [email protected] explaining what has happened (twice!!!!) . This is what I did and When they responded I was able to scan the completed
Forms,e-mail it and the visa was granted shortly after. Sorry you are going through this. The uncertainty when you have travel plans is horrible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.