Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bve

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Jeremy Hooper 
#1 ·
Hi
I am on a BVE onshore with minister intervention refused, with all other things completed for 485 visa, is there any way i can apply 485 onshore or offshore.

#2 · (Edited)
You have to apply for a 485 Onshore. As you probably already know, you can't apply from a Bridging Visa E.

You will also have to apply for the 485 within 6 months of completing your course. So unless you can get back into Australia within 6 months of completing your course your will not able to apply.

Please also note that any time you spent studying while you were on the BVE does not count towards the Australian Study Requirement.

Regards

#3 ·
I was allowed to study on bridging visa e after mrt refusal and during minister appeal i completed my masters in professional accounting and have 6 bands each in ielts, after minister appeal refusal i have limited time to stay in austrlia.
I want to apply 485 onshore but i am not allowed to apply anything as i have no subtantive visa. I am wandering what options are left for me in this situation.
If i leave australia what options i have
And thanks so much jeremy !!!
Regards !

#4 ·
Hi Sameer,

I would have to review your whole case to be able to provide any advice. I only provide advice on general issues of Migration Law and Regulations on this forum. However, if you would like to arrange an appointment with me (face to face in Perth or on Skype/Telephone if you are not in Perth) I can do that. You can email me and I can let you know my fees if you would like to do that.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.