Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can a sponsor fill in a "my health declarations" application on sponsors IMMI account

Hi to all,...... I, the sponsor, am currently filling in all required online forms for Fiance 300, .......It would be easy to do the same for "health declarations form"....... (I filled the online health form completely with no word of 956 or 956a or similar)........ am allowed to submit this form?...... anyone know if that is ok to do?......ps... my search for this turned up nothing?... !!

·
Registered
206 Posts
If I remember correctly ... technically it's a legal declaration, so filling it in on someone else's behalf is fraud.
(I totally feel for you because although my wife filled in her forms, I loaded most of her evidence - HOURS of scanning, downsizing and uploading documents!)
Grab your partner by the scruff of their neck and make them do it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lizbee.,,,, yes, hehe! time for her to do some lifting!! :)

I'm still curious to the fact that I can be an exempt person and apply on her behalf for the visa, but I guess she will have to get to an internet cafe and sign up to an IMMI-account and do it herself!. Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi LizBee

I found some more information which leads me to believe I can fill in "My Health Declarations" on behalf of my applicant Fiancee, as her Migration agent/exempt person.

can't link so ................ instructions to link

go to IMMI then search My Health Declarations

Open the link, then click on FAQ at bottom, then scroll to bottom, you will see;

"Can I use a migration agent to help me submit the My Health Declarations form?

Yes. You can use a migration agent to help you submit your My Health Declarations form."

Cheers LizBee .

Regards, CebuVic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.