Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m BVE holder right now, I’ve been given 2weeks to leave Australia, but I don’t want to do this, so I tried to apply a new tourist visa online, but after few steps of fulling questions I’ve got problem with complete my rest of application which says
“Our records indicate that applicant Jiu hang Zeng is not able to complete an application for this visa. You will not be able to continue with this application. For further information or assistance, please contact an office of this department in Australia, quoting reference 5370.”
Is there anyone can help me with this?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'm BVE holder right now, I've been given 2weeks to leave Australia, but I don't want to do this, so I tried to apply a new tourist visa online, but after few steps of fulling questions I've got problem with complete my rest of application which says
"Our records indicate that applicant Jiu hang Zeng is not able to complete an application for this visa. You will not be able to continue with this application. For further information or assistance, please contact an office of this department in Australia, quoting reference 5370."
Just curious, why were you issued a BVE and asked to leave Australia?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm BVE holder right now, I've been given 2weeks to leave Australia, but I don't want to do this, so I tried to apply a new tourist visa online, but after few steps of fulling questions I've got problem with complete my rest of application which says
"Our records indicate that applicant Jiu hang Zeng is not able to complete an application for this visa. You will not be able to continue with this application. For further information or assistance, please contact an office of this department in Australia, quoting reference 5370."
Once you go on BVE, you cannot apply for any sort of temporary visa (Study/Visitor/Business/Work/etc.), you can only apply for permanent visa, Partner/Skilled migration/Etc.

Of-course, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I was taking my English exam but the result was late more than five days and my 600visa got expired during that time, so sad
When you were given the BVE were you told you had to leave Australia within a certain amount of time?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
yes I have to leave on17th of April,is there anything I can do?
Use what money you may have and engage the services of a RMA. There are a few of really good ones who frequent these forums. Their user names can be found in the sticky thread for RMA's.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
If you do not hold a substantive visa, you cannot apply for a tourist visa online while in Australia. You will need to lodge a a paper application and meet schedule 3 requirements.

Applying for another BVE on the basis of departing Australia is probably your best option.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.