Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello sir
My name is manu
I need some guidance in applying student visa of my wife for Australia.
But the thing is i have some history with Australian immigration i had student visa from 2009 to 2013
But my visa was cancelled because of low attendance in dec 2011 then i applied for mrt
Immigration person told me if i ll apply mrt i ll b banned for 3 years. But i still applied for mrt. And in oct 2012 i flew back to India even before my mrt results were out. So that was my story

Now my question is can i apply as spouse with my wife's student visa as she is very good in studies and she want to continue her studies. What r the chances of getting visa
She has finished her M. Com in 2016 with 76% marks

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
If your visa was cancelled you MAY be subject to PIC 4013. If you left Australia on a Bridging Visa E, you WILL be subject to PIC 4014.

Both criteria apply to student visa applicants ( primary and secondary) and come with a 3 year exclusion period.

Reactions: Manuko

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes sir i was on breaching visa E
But by now its 2017 3 years period must be from oct 2012 to oct 2015 its 2017 now so my question is if apply my wifes student visa and apply mine as spouse what r the chances

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Yes sir i was on breaching visa E
But by now its 2017 3 years period must be from oct 2012 to oct 2015 its 2017 now so my question is if apply my wifes student visa and apply mine as spouse what r the chances
I could not possibly tell you. It would depend on the overall merit of the new application and of course your previous migration history will be taken into account. The only way to find out is to lodge the application.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank u very much sir and if any one has been through or heard about something similar pls share ur experience

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.