Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I apply for a onshore partner visa 820/801

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ausdemis 
we would like to apply for the Partner visa 820 but I'm not sure if we can do that as for the sponsorship I have to declare that I have a income and a job in Australia?
I don't recall needing that when I did the PMV or the 820. I was living overseas at the time with no job, and no job to go back to.. Not sure if there have been any changes in last couple of years on that point.

Also how do we do it about the form 888 as we will be all moving to Australia at the same time and my brothers or friend know my wife only from chats or calls and they will know her since she will arrive in Australia?
They just say they have spoken on calls, or online, seen photos of you both, maybe on Facebook etc., and have known her since the day they first saw or spoke online etc.
They can say how well they know from the conversations with you etc.

I have a lot of friends in Czech Republic that can write a declaration on how they see us as that is also need but not sure if they will accept this in Australia if we will be apply for Partner visa onshore?
They can do Stat Decs, similar in format to the form 888, and witnessed by a local official. These should be accepted, and would be well worth doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.