Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was issued a Visa Subclass 309. I read an old thread that mentioned it is possible to get a label.

Does anyone know how is it done, cost and how long does it usually take for them to send your passport back? I would love to have it stamped instead of carrying a paper around.

Thanks in advanced.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Nope, they used to do labels but they no longer do.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Reactions: Jeremy Hooper

·
Registered
391 Posts
when dibp first stopped issuing visa labels you used to be able to buy one for $60 because some countries, namely China, requires them. that was in 2012 though so maybe in 2015 they stopped doing that as per the link from college girl. best contact DIBP to confirm. out of interest why do you want the label? my husband came here from a high risk country and was stopped in Thailand on transit and was asked for visa proof there. a print out of the grant notice was fine though.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hello,

I was issued a Visa Subclass 309. I read an old thread that mentioned it is possible to get a label.

Does anyone know how is it done, cost and how long does it usually take for them to send your passport back? I would love to have it stamped instead of carrying a paper around.

Thanks in advanced.
Why do you need a label ???? you still need to bring your passport !! well ..a paper and a passport

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.