Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone hired www[dot ]cdraustralia [dot]com CDR to prepare his CDR? If yes, what kind of experience did you have?

Your valuable feedback will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone hired www[dot ]cdraustralia [dot]com CDR to prepare his CDR? If yes, what kind of experience did you have?

Your valuable feedback will be highly appreciated.
I am not sure about the mentioned company .I would recommend ,www(dot)competencydemonstration(dot)com
two of my friend got positive assessment as professional engineers after being assisted by the company

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,
I am from the Philippines and I am also looking for someone who can help me to do my CDR. By the way, I am a Civil Engineer. I had googled and got confused, there are so many of them and not sure whom to trust, some of them are not even from Australia.
Thanks
Elliot

·
Super Moderator
2,112 Posts
Try cdraustraia.org
I would be wary of this particular organisation, I looked at their web site and it is full of grammatical errors!
For the poster from the Philippines, your first step is to ensure your qualifications are from a "Washington Accord" educational facility.
If you want to know more start a separate thread and I will see if I can help. I have had first hand experience with Engineers applying from the Philippines.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
It always baffles me that people who are smart enough to get an engineering degree seem incapable of writing their own CDRs. I don’t know which companies writing CDR’s on people’s behalf are good and which one are not, but I do know a lot of them are truly awful. There used to be companies that would write pompous multi- pages Labour Market Testing reports and the like ( from a template of course) and case officers would just throw them in the bin. I’m sure there’s some good operators out there, but it’s best to do some research first. Maybe, with a bit of effort, you could even do it yourself. After all, engineers should be experts at problem solving.

I concur with Aussiesteve. I also noticed the spelling mistakes and some poor grammar, which for me is an instant turn-off.

Reactions: aussiesteve
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.