Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I would like to know if I can include an engineering consultancy I gave to a client/company 1 year ago. This was a remote role, which lasts for about 6 months and I receive an initial payment at the start of the consultancy and a final payment when the job was finished. I have these payslips and can provide a certificate and recommendation from the employer.

Let me know what are your thoughts about this since If I am able to include this experience I can claim 5 years in the Visa point tests and get 10 points.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
You haven't given enough information for anyone to give you a reasonable answer. But even knowing what occupation you're nominating and what the work involved, it would take a consultation with a migration agent to assess your documents and give you a proper answer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You haven't given enough information for anyone to give you a reasonable answer. But even knowing what occupation you're nominating and what the work involved, it would take a consultation with a migration agent to assess your documents and give you a proper answer.
I am nominating Industrial Engineering for permanent residency in Australia.

The remote engineering consultancy job that I mentioned included improving the process of this company, optimizing the productivity of the operations, streamlining supply chain and procurement processes, creating process maps and measuring the performance of workers and employees, among other tasks. I was given all the information and documents I needed online and I just make an analysis of each area and create reports, implement KPIs, created As if and To be maps and give recommendations on how to optimize their operations.

What additional information do you need?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.