Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys , I hope somebody could help me out with this question. The story is I applied for 820 in Australia and got granted 820 in February 2018. The eligible date fore to submit more documents for 801 would be the begining of 2019. Due to the family circumstance , I might have to be overseas with my family for like a year which I need to fly back in July this year. Am I still eligible to lodge the 801 from overseas or do I need to physically be in Australia at the tjme of lodging ? Can I stay overseas and then fly back to Australia and lodge the 801 and then fly overseas again ? I couldnt seem to find any information on the official homeaffair website and would highly appreciate it if spmeone coyld guide me. Of course the seperation between me and my partner would be temporary plus we have bee living together for more than 2 years
. Thank you so much guys !!!! Really appreciate it . :))

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
You can be inside or outside Australia when providing the stage 2 paperwork and you can be inside or outside Australia when the sc. 801 is granted. You might want to give some thought to how you are going to get Australian statutory declarations witnessed while overseas and what sort of relationship evidence you will be able to provide while not in Australia.

Reactions: Ejona
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.