Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I sponsored my wife for a spouse visa which got granted last year. My brother, who is my only sibling is also trying to apply for Australian skill migration visa and I want to know whether I have the capacity to be a sponsor for him.

I know there is a limit to the number of partners you can sponsor, but is there any such limitation when it comes to my situation?

Will I be able to sponsor my brother even-though I just sponsored my partners spouse visa last year?

Thanks in advance for your input
Samv

·
Premium Member
6,608 Posts
Hi,

I sponsored my wife for a spouse visa which got granted last year. My brother, who is my only sibling is also trying to apply for Australian skill migration visa and I want to know whether I have the capacity to be a sponsor for him.

I know there is a limit to the number of partners you can sponsor, but is there any such limitation when it comes to my situation?

Will I be able to sponsor my brother even-though I just sponsored my partners spouse visa last year?

Thanks in advance for your input
Samv
The sponsorship limitation you refer to only applies to partner visas. There is no reason you can't sponsor your brother for some other visa, if you are an eligible sponsor.

Reactions: samv
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.