Australia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My folks entered Australia from the UK end of Nov 2021, and are now back in the UK. They are trying to get back out and we can't find any info on whether they have to reapply for a new travel exemption or can they use the one they have already been granted (and already used once)? They have a valid visa (601) multi entry for 12 months.
Thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all. My folks entered Australia from the UK end of Nov 2021, and are now back in the UK. They are trying to get back out and we can't find any info on whether they have to reapply for a new travel exemption or can they use the one they have already been granted (and already used once)? They have a valid visa (601) multi entry for 12 months.
Thank you.
Hi Raeh,

Not an answer to your question, but I’m also curious if anyone answers.

Also, is it ok if I ask how did you apply and given a multiple entry visa for 12 months? I see some posts that were granted a single entry 3 month visa only. Do you need to state any reasons during application? And what documents did you submit? Do you need a health insurance for them? I would really like my mum to stay longer because I have a newborn and need her help in taking care of the baby.

Sorry for the multiple questions. I posted these questions before but never received a response unfortunately.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
how did you apply and given a multiple entry visa for 12 months?
When we did a subclass 600 some years ago, we ticked the box for 12 months. I think I mentioned the reason too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
When we did a subclass 600 some years ago, we ticked the box for 12 months. I think I mentioned the reason too.
Oh, I see! Thanks! Do you reckon it’s safe to say I want to bring my parents over to see my newborn baby? I’m just afraid it’s a mild reason not good enough to be granted a 12 month multiple entry visa. Do I need to add more reasons? I don’t think I should mention that I want my mum here because I need help since I’m a 1st time mum. Really clueless what’s the best reason to say

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Oh, I see! Thanks! Do you reckon it’s safe to say I want to bring my parents over to see my newborn baby? I’m just afraid it’s a mild reason not good enough to be granted a 12 month multiple entry visa. Do I need to add more reasons? I don’t think I should mention that I want my mum here because I need help since I’m a 1st time mum. Really clueless what’s the best reason to say
I've always found the total truth is best.

Reactions: storm
1 - 6 of 6 Posts