Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm currently on a eVisitor subclass 651 in Australia, about to submit our Partner visa application.I just came across the condition 8503 in another thread and got really scared, since I didn't know if my visa has a "no further stay" condition or not. So I logged into my account and got those regulations:

8503 The holder will not, after entering Australia, be entitled to be granted a substantive visa, other than a protection visa, while the holder remains in Australia.

8515 The holder of the visa must not marry or enter into a de facto relationship before entering Australia.

Am I right that 8503 means that I have no further stay condition and will now have to apply offshore??
And what does 8515 exactly mean? Could someone please explain, my partner is at work and I am totally freaking out atm.

What options would I have if I was really under the no further stay condition? Could I waive this condition to be able to apply and stay in Australia?

Thank you very much for your help!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok..I'm sorry for posting a new thread too fast. Can't find a "delete" button...So here an update:

I just logged into my VEVO again to check my visa conditions, and it looks like none of the above mentioned conditions apply to my evisitor visa. There are about 3 conditions listed, and beneath every condition a link to read more about this condition. So when I clicked onto the link and scrolled down, I came across 8503 and 8515. Does that mean they really don't apply to my visa?

I'm so sorry for confusing anyone or for stressing so much..I thought all the conditions mentioned in the link apply to my visa.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Sounds like the link just went to a page explaining conditions. What are the ACTUAL conditions on your visa (which you're seeing through VEVO). No work, obviously - what else? Let's just make sure you're okay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like the link just went to a page explaining conditions. What are the ACTUAL conditions on your visa (which you're seeing through VEVO). No work, obviously - what else? Let's just make sure you're okay.
8115 - Limited activities: The holder must not work in Australia

8201 - Maximum 3 Months Study

8527 - Tuberculosis free

8528 - No criminal convictions

those are the conditions listed in my vevo. should be fine then.. :)
thanks for your reply, you're such a sweetheart.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.